My Designs/experiments/ideas & updates will be posted here

Tuesday 10 March 2009

Andrew Brooks : Photographer






































My last trip to Manchester was such a luck for me (even with my illness that day) to see Andrew Brooks (great)photography work in D&AD exhibition...The way he used lighting, images and colors was really attractive & clever ...I couldn't get my eyes off from his photos ,
u can feed ur eyes and inspire ur brain by visiting his own website..
to visit his website :
{ click here }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Creative Commons License
my blog contents by design is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at www.amal-fm.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.amal-fm.blogspot.com.