My Designs/experiments/ideas & updates will be posted here

Saturday 13 June 2009

Personal Research Subject : {Packaging an Elephant } Project

I've done my final {Elephant } and substituted the traditional way of sticking papers & glue & etc...
to an (E-portfolio) which contains my entire project in HTML format which included my (packaging an elephant) project..
I think using E-portfolio is low in cost of money, time & energy for student of getting sketch books , sketch pencils, colors, glue, papers ....etc
Also I've illustrated some my ideas using photoshop .. As I've linked my resources to the websites/books that I researched & look through ..
here is the link for my E-portfolio for (( Personal Research )) Subject :

http://omsamer.com/packaging_an_Elephant/









---------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Creative Commons License
my blog contents by design is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at www.amal-fm.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.amal-fm.blogspot.com.